Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want to make this very clear for all of you who think JFK jr. is coming back to enact revenge for his fathers death.
He is not and will not ever been seen in public again.
He is by all accounts "dead".
There is no need for him to do anything nor was there ever.
His father was not killed by the Cabal.
JFK's first born son is already taking care of that revenge business and has no fear of the cabal.
The two were friends as well as half brothers.

You see, like I have said before if you are high ranking Cabal you must turn your first two children over to be raised by other Cabal members, Abraham was to sacrifice and the devil likes to one up.
JFK used to be Cabal.
Check and see how many children Jackie actually had.
How many were "lost"?
JFK jr. was born 12 years after his oldest half brother.
His oldest half brother was given the middle name John for a reason.
He is the real Jr.
Do you ever wonder why he pays so much tribute to the Kennedy's?
Now you'll understand.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

so my question is did you witnessing him dead?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Have you witnessed him alive? Since his "death" that is?
Make it a simpler question and ask if I have proof of God.
No matter my answer, even if I were to provide evidence, would be scoffed at.
I have given you the truth, do with it as you will.
You now have enough of a start to find out.
I don't ask that you believe me, I ask you do your own research.

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

JFK died in Dallas. Have you seen the Zapruder film? Half his head was blown off. One can not survive that! So much misinformation on this site it is unreal!

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Are you sure that was JFK in the car? Look into what was going on around the world that day. What would keep a president from taking a joy ride? Look deeper and you might just question this yourself.

Are you sure it wasn't? The mathematical probability that it WAS him is far greater than it wasn't. Do you think Jackie, his Secret Service, and the Texas Governor who was riding with him, along with his wife, were all in on it?
Stop buying all the BS these anonymous telegram Q "prophets" are selling you.
The reason we are awake is that we started questioning the truth and doing our own research. Now it seems the majority of truth seekers will believe anything from an anonymous telegram account without doing the research again. The movement is reverting back to the same old ways that kept us asleep.

🤠👍Not knowing who is who on this site who is anonymous, who is not , I am real this is my real name I am not anonymous. I can tell you this, the human race is in grave Danger, I witness it everyday when I go to the store or out and about and see all these people still wearing their masks. I am one out of thousands that do not wear a mask,
All these others are still falling for the fake pandemic.
Each person has their own right to their own beliefs, I can only offer my own insight in hopes to help others, what people choose to do with it it is up to them.
Stand strong in the Lord always.

In response James Dean to his Publication

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the accounts that have 10s of thousands of subscribers. VK, Ghostezra, Q the storm rider, etc. They could literally post anything and people will believe it and repost it.

Just because YOU believe something, doesn't it make it true.

Nothing discredits us more and gives our enemy ammo, like when we put out false information.

Yes I agree. when they post something of a clip that makes somebody sound like they said something they didn't, when they take it out of content, it happens all the time. There are several people of all different levels on this site but the amazing thing about it is it is free to all and the majority of people are doing it in Goodwill as they hope to find truth Within all the levels of information thank you for your input and participation.

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it