Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want to make this very clear for all of you who think JFK jr. is coming back to enact revenge for his fathers death.
He is not and will not ever been seen in public again.
He is by all accounts "dead".
There is no need for him to do anything nor was there ever.
His father was not killed by the Cabal.
JFK's first born son is already taking care of that revenge business and has no fear of the cabal.
The two were friends as well as half brothers.

You see, like I have said before if you are high ranking Cabal you must turn your first two children over to be raised by other Cabal members, Abraham was to sacrifice and the devil likes to one up.
JFK used to be Cabal.
Check and see how many children Jackie actually had.
How many were "lost"?
JFK jr. was born 12 years after his oldest half brother.
His oldest half brother was given the middle name John for a reason.
He is the real Jr.
Do you ever wonder why he pays so much tribute to the Kennedy's?
Now you'll understand.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

so my question is did you witnessing him dead?

Have you witnessed him alive? Since his "death" that is?
Make it a simpler question and ask if I have proof of God.
No matter my answer, even if I were to provide evidence, would be scoffed at.
I have given you the truth, do with it as you will.
You now have enough of a start to find out.
I don't ask that you believe me, I ask you do your own research.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I may have witnessed him alive and didn't know it.

Do you have proof of God?

I do, I have witnessed many of Miracles that when I asked he had answered right away.
There is no beginning of time there is only God
I would not scarf at your answer as each person deserves the right to their own answers, take you for your reply God bless

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

JFK died in Dallas. Have you seen the Zapruder film? Half his head was blown off. One can not survive that! So much misinformation on this site it is unreal!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Are you sure that was JFK in the car? Look into what was going on around the world that day. What would keep a president from taking a joy ride? Look deeper and you might just question this yourself.

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

I also do not know if JFK was really in that car during that fateful day. As the president he would have the highest info and was that a body double just for precaution. Back in those days it would have been easier to fool the cabal to make it look like he was really dead.

(2) Show this thread

2 pics 👇 Here's his father JFK, bottom left, Trump gave him a medal of honor right on live TV! I watched it!
Have a blessed Sunday 😊

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

That would be a beautiful thing. He was well loved.

(1) Show this thread

He was at the Ohio rally for crying out loud! Go back and watch it for yourself.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

I wish I had your way of thinking. I have seen what can be done with any photo or video. I have even seen what can be done in real life. I once came to my own surprise birthday party and no one recognized me. Anyone can be anyone at any time. If I don't see it in person, up close than I am very skeptical. We can always hope.

(1) Show this thread