Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Amen.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Yes. God. Not Trump. Not any of these phoney accounts, not anyone who may be elected In November. None of that matters

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

And So It Is!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen in Jesus's name.

Heavenly Father I thank You for Aztek Jade and her desire to pray and worship You. Thank You for the blessing she is to so many. I stand in agreement with her and all the others on this thread who have join as one before You to seek Your mercy, Your forgiveness, Your provisions and to thank You for Your protections. We love You so much Father. We forgive those who have trespassed against us, against You Father and we seek Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amenβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

πŸ™πŸ˜ AMEN THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL THE PEOPLE IN ALL THE NATIONS WE STAND WITH YOU FATHER GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN WWG1WGA WW

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

AmenπŸ™πŸ’ž

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»Amen

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Amen.

πŸ™ Amen πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Amen πŸ™

Lord hear our prayers.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸŒΏ

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and Amen.

2Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Been praying this daily since Clinton was in office...

AMEN!

What do You want from Me, Father?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Amen ❀️

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Amen. βœ¨πŸ’πŸ™

🌈Amen - God's Rainbow 🌈

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Amen!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ™AmenπŸ™πŸ’—