Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If Pfizer CEO arrest is true...

Do you think it would shock the world?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nope, I'm still voting for the pope first

Well imagine if the arrest was for mass genocide from the vaccine. That could be more powerful than the pope.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The only way any arrest would shock the entire world would be for it to be someone who everyone thinks is dead.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

definitely the "shot heard round the world"

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
Come, EO 13818
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27925/blocking-the-property-of-persons-involved-in-serious-human-rights-abuse-or-corruption

Lord Jesus, have mercy on us!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...on the line of two words, I am seeing in this information. FRAUD, and BRIBES. Now, the fraud...is that gonna be the proof the vaccine is fake? deaths are for no reason? People are ruined permanently on a world wid scale and this is the link to that proof?

THIS WOULD REMOVE THE LIABILITY PROTECTION UMBRELLA COMPLETELY FOR THE VICTIMS TO SUE AND ALSO SUE EVERYONE INVOLVED THAT PARTICIPATED.

EVERYONE THAT KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY THROUGH PROMOTION OF, DISTRIBUTION OF, STRONGARMING EMPLOYEES OVER BEING VACCINATED, ETC...BECOME FULLY LIABLE IF THE VACCINE IS PROVEN TO BE/KNOWN BY THEM TO BE A FRAUD, THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Bribery, now that could be a good "lint screen" legally to catch many others involved with it they can't prove they have the fraud charges with.

ALL juuuuust speculating here though of course...

If true, this had better slam on the brakes regarding the poisonous vaccine mandates.

Yes, That Could Be More Powerful! ooh I Hope They Start Getting Pfizer, And All Of Them, Especially Fauci And Gates!

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

where did you see about his arrest? would love to read about it, and yes, people would be shocked 🙃

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...the article spells out the response along that line it sounds to me as I see it...
This allows the "whole of humanity/victims" to respond...THAT is big!

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

dark to light

it needs to happen

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

true