If Pfizer CEO arrest is true...

Do you think it would shock the world?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No, that is to be expected!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I heard it was false..not true

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟Psyops coming in strong! πŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

NOT

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Nope. Not big enough message.

It would not suprise me one bit but then again I do not believe anything would at this point.

No...the biggest shock would either be the sitting fake president or George Floyd.

Choices choices :) Obama might do the trick, the pope too. Or osama bin laden, that might be a bit of a shock as well

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

maybe no But arresting Biden on national television I think would shock the world or start a block party in every community in America.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I trust nothing anymore which is why I didn’t copy the con. Those who truly know post the least, hence the least followers AND followers. β€œCareful……”

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Nope. Not even the arrest of Hillary qualifies when you think in terms of the entire planet. The POPE does. Q drops aplenty talk about a MASS awakening and that the truth will shock the WORLD.

Well, there are a lot of primitive nations that don't have internet, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc. Plus, I don't even know the name of the CEO of Pfizer so how would they?

BUT - there is probably only one country into which the tentacular claws of the Roman Catholic Church have not dug and that's Saudi Arabia.

The RCC's goal is, and always has been, to TAKE OVER AND CONTROL THE WORLD. The lay persons who go to MASS don't know this. I imagine millions of Catholic churchgoers ALL OVER THE WORLD discovering that their hero has been arrested.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

you have a point

(3) Show this thread

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

No. Pope or Obama, okay throw in Killery

Arresting W would shock the world. put his crimes on display.

I think O.bam.A maybe

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

2 things happened today. Veritas raided, and supposed CEO arrest. Guess which one cannot be confirmed?

No, it's just a little fish.🐠

🦈🦈🦈

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

No

i was re reading all the replies. Why would'nt it shock the world? We,are not talking about shocking Patriots because we know the truth. Those willing to take the Jab and to trust Science and follow the cult will now see this person arrested and shock their world. They lived in fear and put their faith in the vaccine. Think about it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Anymore brother... I don't think it would matter if the Pope was carted off on live tv... and I am praying to Jesus asking that all His people may begin opening eyes to see and tuning ears to hear. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Sadly Some are too Far Gone...
And It Breaks My ❀...

(1) Show this thread

Maybe. I think Fauci needs it first...the jabbed worship him ..

Proud American Patriot supporting freedom and liberty for all. Awakened and pissed off!

Nope the charges were lame…sooo many choices but arresting George W Bush’s clone for crimes against humanity orchestrating 911 that may do it!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Beverly Clark to her Publication

Nah, I’m thinking Fauchi for genocide. I’m giving that an 80% chance

(1) Show this thread

No I feel the first arrest to shock the world would either have to be [Joe Biden] or [Dr. Fauci] . Only shocking because everyone thought it would never happen but [they] will not escape this. Justice must be served!! We will DRAIN that swamp!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
The Best that is yet to come can only come after the SWAMP is drained and the evil Cabal has fallen completely!!
WWG1WGA ❀️ 5:5

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Agree with this 100%, Casey!

(1) Show this thread

Good point.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana heard that today but seems the news media covered it up with the "NEWEST AND GREATEST " invention from Pfizer, the new and improved covid shot... I mean covid pill that cures covid.

Nana's first thought was,"Well if we cant get ya to take the damn lethal vaxx we will put the same kill your ass ingredients in a pill an call it CURE FOR COVID"!!

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There is only one "pill" that is proven to be 100 percent effective in protecting against the corona virus. It is called the RED pill! Completely safe and effective... with NO negative side effects! Its also 100 percent free 😏

(1) Show this thread

I think the only arrest that would actually shock me would be Putin

at this point no....

The Queen or the Pope might.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

The Queen!

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

No, I think it would be someone like the Pope, that would shock the world 🌎

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Nope Doq. It will take a bobble head to awaken the mass's....

THE STUPID IS THICK....

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

It’s true, but, expected. So that is not the arrest that will shock the world.