Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If Pfizer CEO arrest is true...

Do you think it would shock the world?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana heard that today but seems the news media covered it up with the "NEWEST AND GREATEST " invention from Pfizer, the new and improved covid shot... I mean covid pill that cures covid.

Nana's first thought was,"Well if we cant get ya to take the damn lethal vaxx we will put the same kill your ass ingredients in a pill an call it CURE FOR COVID"!!

There is only one "pill" that is proven to be 100 percent effective in protecting against the corona virus. It is called the RED pill! Completely safe and effective... with NO negative side effects! Its also 100 percent free 😏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts