Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If VK was on Twitter he would confirm here first Patriots.

No doubt.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

@doqholliday memba this? 👇 @Time4U2Know

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Isn't Time4u2know on twitter now, and why he's been off this platform, same w/ VK? Just wondering...🧐 It's just hard to find ppl again on Twitter, that's the problem, as to what their username will be. So that's why I just get my new trigger from the team from George/Il Donaldo & 45's official statements, oh and Grassley for my Iowa mission. But often times, I just ask the team above to download codes during meditation & triggered synch#s to prep/integrate them, anytime I'm abt to go on a next mission.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I know what you mean. I can’t find some of the accts I use to follow on twitter. Time4u2know checked in on here maybe a month or two ago but I haven’t seen him since.

I think they're all busy playing this Q-movie for the normies & why all of the keys accts have to disappear. 😅😉

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it