If VK was on Twitter he would confirm here first Patriots.

No doubt.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

And only one Popeye 💯

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Curious juice having some fun perhaps?.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He is not the only one, just yesterday I saw 3 VK accounts...

(1) Show this thread

Is it ever worth going back to Twitter? A lot of effort to get deplatformed over and over again...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It`s worth it, just because of other Anon frens. A lot of disinfo on there, but especially on Telegram. Some new "Anons", "Paytriots" have appeared, especially on TG, where it is much harder to spread the truth and debunk some fakes ones.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It is where the sleepers are...

I feel the same about FB - but, in 13 days, I'll be back there, trying to shake the sleepers awake, again, again, again.

(2) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

@doqholliday memba this? 👇 @Time4U2Know

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Isn't Time4u2know on twitter now, and why he's been off this platform, same w/ VK? Just wondering...🧐 It's just hard to find ppl again on Twitter, that's the problem, as to what their username will be. So that's why I just get my new trigger from the team from George/Il Donaldo & 45's official statements, oh and Grassley for my Iowa mission. But often times, I just ask the team above to download codes during meditation & triggered synch#s to prep/integrate them, anytime I'm abt to go on a next mission.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Sorry, just saw this after posting above...

(3) Show this thread

Thank you, Doc! 🙂💕🙏🏻🇺🇸

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🙏?So, this is a fake account??

This is what I thought too!

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

I miss vk

Is this who you speak of? https://twitter.com/Vincentcrypt46_

correct

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

I thought the same thing

what happened to John Reese from Tweeter?

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

i've seen him on there. his name is reboooming reese i believe.

(1) Show this thread