Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If VK was on Twitter he would confirm here first Patriots.

No doubt.

Only people mentioned by @Courtm6444 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Sorry, just saw this after posting above...

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Isn't Time4u2know on twitter now, and why he's been off this platform, same w/ VK? Just wondering...🧐 It's just hard to find ppl again on Twitter, that's the problem, as to what their username will be. So that's why I just get my new trigger from the team from George/Il Donaldo & 45's official statements, oh and Grassley for my Iowa mission. But often times, I just ask the team above to download codes during meditation & triggered synch#s to prep/integrate them, anytime I'm abt to go on a next mission.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I know what you mean. I can’t find some of the accts I use to follow on twitter. Time4u2know checked in on here maybe a month or two ago but I haven’t seen him since.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Kim and Dan are on there

(2) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

oh yaaa memeba me too do da the awsome duo🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

😂🙌

(1) Show this thread