Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Uglyia.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Negative 48 channel puts JFK JR in Parentheses next to his name. The audacity of him like who does that he in big trouble that’s all I have to say. i too was fooled thank you Doq for the Truth I need as much help as I can get out here again thank you.

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

His hands look eerily familiar

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

You guys this Is a scary picture of Negative 48. I trusted this guy when will I ever learn ? Whoever is betraying the real Patriots are in big trouble !

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Could be allegory 🤷‍♀️. You take the dots that resonate with you, throw out the ones that dont, then connect them and let them either grow or die! I dont agree 100% with any one BUT, I dont stop listening or “considering” them until its all crap! Same in reading books. If I have to wait until I agree 100% with the author, I’d never read anything. Thats why the books I read, I must purchase, so I can write in them!! 😉At old book sales, I love buying the books with writings in the margins!! SO MUCH MORE! ❤️🙏Just my thots🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

His face has a resemblence to Abraham Lincoln. Deep set eyes with and extended brow bone. He also has strange hand gestures. Always pointing his finger.

Dumb ass? whats the gematria on that? 🤣

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

maybe a mask 🤷‍♀️creepy looking

masked?

Whatever is going on is muddying the waters. JJ wouldn't tarnish his own image.

We wait.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

With Tom Numbers & others at UK rally

https://youtu.be/U67I85I24yc

Tom Numbers & Negative 48 - YouTube

Gematria decodes!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🧐

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

I believe I said he had a brilliant mind re: gematria :)

(2) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

First instinct upon seeing this photo: NO.
Hangs out with Sabrina Gal: NO
Talks about the "Jesus strand": NO
Final answer: NO NO NO

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Open your mind,

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-lincoln-kahlooni-druze-minority-bloodline-the-jesus-strand

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

looks like a jim mask lol.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Patrick Kennedy?

🙃Looks lik a mask too me

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

LMAO

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

in the name, Doq! In the name!
when I first saw a post of some interview with him on it, I couldnt finish watching it.
#VIBESAREREAL
#TrustYourInstint
#Microscopes were invented for a reason.

this channel i found last night has him in trans at mardi gras and also says gene decodes is marty weinstock but idk heres the channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/ColdBeerCondemned

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Completely agree. Negative 48 is a DS plant as far as I am concerned (and completely arrogant as well). As for Flynn, I think he was wronged by the past DS illegimate administration (ie. the Barry Soetoro administration), but I am not convinced he’s full-on White Hat, and I am VERY concerned about is brother.

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Android, Apple or Windows 95

but I guess Negative 48 could be a new operating system, lol 😆

LOL..its a person. His name is Michael.

(1) Show this thread

honestly it looks a bit like jr. even his S’s sound like him if you listen to the podcasts but with two decades of cigarette smoking on top of it. something is not right with the way this all looks though. my instincts tell me we are ginna find out.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

He's not supposed to be Jr.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

He's just a front...How many ppl can sound like 45, but not him (same w/ Jr)...But online, I truly believe it's Jr. He has to have a double or some front like this guy to sound like him. If he's been showing his face, why still be anonymous & not show his face during online sessions.#Logic#WeAreWatchingQmovie#JrIsALIVE

(2) Show this thread

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

My gut feeling says he is a scam. So, it doesn't matter what he looks like

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

He doesn't worry me.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

someone buy him another beer

Only followers of this user (@Nieszkabeach) can see their posts

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

hmmm .... know nothing of this guy's online persona but this little bit here?

It's all about the $$$; $1000 'cash money in HIS pocket' donation; buy Rolling His-Satanic-Majesty's-Request Stones tickets; what was that .. 'pro Trump acid'??; give the rest to some "church"

nuf said for me

oh .. and that 'thousand years of peace' thing ... on *earth*??

not gonna happen ... why? ... because the BIBLE says so

The earth will be burned desolate, 'w/o form and void', at Christ's return; that 'bottomless pit' Satan will be bound to 'for a thousand years' while all the wicked are dead resting in THEIR graves until the 2nd resurrection and the righteous (resurrected dead and those still alive at His coming) will be returned back to HEAVEN, "to my father's house" "if it were not so I would have told you" (Jn14:1-4) .. "until the thousand years were finished" (Rev20:5)

etcetera

(3) Show this thread

whoose this?

omg I was just going to post tbe same pic for the guy in your other post who asked whta he looked like😅 you were faster by a second