DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

BeachMilk
For anyone struggling to obtain Ivermectin, I noticed that the Frontline Doctors are now recommending Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) as a viable alternative.

Black Cumin Seed Oil is currently freely available in most countries in many online health-stores, including eBay and Amazon.

You’re welcome!

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Before seeing this post I ordered this!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Where did you order it from? I want to get some !

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Amazon

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Have you gotten any yet Dennis, can I write this to you, lol I know shut up I am such a stinker. I got some local from my friends vitamin place yesterday. He takes it, and with a literal store of stuff he could take, this is one of his favored ones he does every day. Mine was under twenty plus cause we are buddies he gave me a discount I didn't ask for. NOT expensive, whole point.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Yes it is ok to reply ... I have a bottle in the cart at the place my friend in Calif. recommended ... the store is in Liberty, NY

Good deal, hope ya'll are doing well.

WE good ... how about you? ...the black seed oil is from. myblackseed.com ... I am also getting the whole seeds to grind as a pepper on salads etc. ... between that and homemade HCQ and Pine Needle Tea - I am good to go. Bring it :)

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

😂😂🤣You are healthy. No doubt. Clean living. If you need more pine needles let me know. If they can send fake votes thru the mail, I should be able to send pine straw.

TY ... wil do ! :)

(1) Show this thread