DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

BeachMilk
For anyone struggling to obtain Ivermectin, I noticed that the Frontline Doctors are now recommending Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) as a viable alternative.

Black Cumin Seed Oil is currently freely available in most countries in many online health-stores, including eBay and Amazon.

You’re welcome!

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Before seeing this post I ordered this!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Where did you order it from? I want to get some !

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Amazon

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

Have you gotten any yet Dennis, can I write this to you, lol I know shut up I am such a stinker. I got some local from my friends vitamin place yesterday. He takes it, and with a literal store of stuff he could take, this is one of his favored ones he does every day. Mine was under twenty plus cause we are buddies he gave me a discount I didn't ask for. NOT expensive, whole point.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Yes it is ok to reply ... I have a bottle in the cart at the place my friend in Calif. recommended ... the store is in Liberty, NY

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Can you post a picture of what you got? Black Seed oil stuff?

(2) Show this thread

Yes! It’s available.