#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

BeachMilk
For anyone struggling to obtain Ivermectin, I noticed that the Frontline Doctors are now recommending Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) as a viable alternative.

Black Cumin Seed Oil is currently freely available in most countries in many online health-stores, including eBay and Amazon.

You’re welcome!

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

1 teaspoon of pure gum spirits mixed with a tablespoon of coarse ground sugar, put in your mouth and washed down with water will kill any flu/cold in 3 hours. remember to take pro biotics after treatment as it wipes out all bacteria good and bad. Its, cheap, easy to get, natural and has been around forever. Ive done it several times and it works every time.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I have been taking that for over a year.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...make sure you are not allergic to Nightshade ...I am.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

TY

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

The Dr. Zelenko protocols has a Quercetin version where Quercetin and 1000 mg of Vit C is used as a substitute for HCQ or Ivermectin.

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

I take Black Seed Oil daily! My daughters teacher got covid, and I’m pretty sure I got it as well, but I never got tested. I took Black Seed Oil, zinc, Vit. C, Vit. D3, and homemade quinne and I was over it in two days!! Black Seed Oil has numerous benefits, especially for menstrating women. Everyone should try it though!

merci pour le partage 🙏

Some good information on the protocols. However, they are still promoting the gen0cide j@b and masks. That is extremely concerning.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I been giving to my dog for yrs...cool.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️Thank you!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

years ago I tried to get black seed & was sent the wrong one. Hard to trust many acting like real thing. yes I got black seed, but wrong one.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I also put the whole seed in a pepper grinder and use it on my food like pepper.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Source where you buy this?

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

To all of the above, i would say add iron. we all got sick two weeks ago. The children recovered but my husband and me are still fighting it on day 10. low temps, chills, joint pains, heavy head, feeling of vomitting, loss of taste and smell. the complete loss of smell and taste would be understood if one has a stuffy nose. Not in this case ...this is like complete loss without cold. Our eyes and lips and skin are very pale as if completely low on hemoglobin. cough hits after the first week. whatever trash they released it is different from the regular flu.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response God Wins to her Publication

We did too!! My Dr gave me ivermectin and Z pac 6 days into this. Same symptoms. I stopped eating and drinking on day 2. Ended up in hospital. After they gave me hydration and told me to stop taking ivermectin. I went home finished my ivermectin and was able to eat and drink again. It was hell, nothing like the flu. I was so depressed as well, thought I was gonna die.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Great info. Thanks!
FYI, I understand Ivermectin is derived from Artemesia (Wormwood) oil, so it might be good to have that on hand too.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Before seeing this post I ordered this!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

awesome!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Where did you order it from? I want to get some !

(2) Show this thread

it's the Thymoquinone!
research the studies: "Thymoquinone: A Promising Natural Compound with Potential Benefits for COVID-19 Prevention and Cure"

I hear it cures everything! I sprinkle the seeds on top of my juice when I take my vitamins. Easy peasy.