Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!💜 🐸👑🐸👑💜 The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

My response to an exemption of the#vaccine#KILLSHOT#covid#Plandemic#Mandate#BULLSHIT#FJB#jfk#Trump#wwg1wga#Qarmy#Patriots#LetsGoBrandon#CrimesAgainstHumanity#genocide

These are not safe. Yes it is all we have known our who lives but that doesn't mean it is right. I can't even go to my doctor and get a medical exemption signed because in February he told me I was bipolar all because I called bullshit on covid. If you tell the truth these days you get kicked around. It is not fair. my husband left me in January because I started speaking the truth. I have a 7 year old son. If you force me to get the shot and I die, who will take care of him? If I don't get the shot, I lose my job? This is ridiculous. Do you people believe in and trust God? I know you have to have a heart. Please stop following the blind crowds. That is why we are where we are now. Research: child trafficking, adrenechrome, satanic rituals, JFK Jr alive, Princess Diana (aka Melania Trump) alive, Mich

Michael Jackson, Elvis….the list goes on and I’m not a crazy conspiracy theorist. I am an honest, caring person just speaking the truth.

There is also a group of us against vaccine mandates for CHC that has formed. We are rising up in numbers strong. Get ready! We are living in World War 3/holocaust and most are still asleep. This has been the saddest year of my life.

PS: Thank God for medbeds. Better look those up also. Ivermectin works for covid also so it is dirty anyone is requiring a "vaccine."

Tara Jasper
operations

NC - Remote

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tara Jasper, click on at the bottom under it