My response to an exemption of the#vaccine#KILLSHOT#covid#Plandemic#Mandate#BULLSHIT#FJB#jfk#Trump#wwg1wga#Qarmy#Patriots#LetsGoBrandon#CrimesAgainstHumanity#genocide

These are not safe. Yes it is all we have known our who lives but that doesn't mean it is right. I can't even go to my doctor and get a medical exemption signed because in February he told me I was bipolar all because I called bullshit on covid. If you tell the truth these days you get kicked around. It is not fair. my husband left me in January because I started speaking the truth. I have a 7 year old son. If you force me to get the shot and I die, who will take care of him? If I don't get the shot, I lose my job? This is ridiculous. Do you people believe in and trust God? I know you have to have a heart. Please stop following the blind crowds. That is why we are where we are now. Research: child trafficking, adrenechrome, satanic rituals, JFK Jr alive, Princess Diana (aka Melania Trump) alive, Mich

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!πŸ’œ πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸ’œ The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

Michael Jackson, Elvis….the list goes on and I’m not a crazy conspiracy theorist. I am an honest, caring person just speaking the truth.

There is also a group of us against vaccine mandates for CHC that has formed. We are rising up in numbers strong. Get ready! We are living in World War 3/holocaust and most are still asleep. This has been the saddest year of my life.

PS: Thank God for medbeds. Better look those up also. Ivermectin works for covid also so it is dirty anyone is requiring a "vaccine."

Tara Jasper
operations

NC - Remote