#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i have literally been trying to tell you this for a year no one ever listens to me Rh- and the MC1R GENE FUK ...

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

In response Leah Johnson to her Publication

Celtic bloodline/ original bloodline hmm πŸ€” interesting. Robert Sepehr has you tubes explaining early egyptions had blonde hair and blue eyes. Very early middle eastern people had the red hair gene and green eyes. the RH- bloodline particularly the 0's are in high concentration from the Basque region. originally thought to be Atlantean.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

Ishtar Reveleations per the Knights Templar said She had hair of Copper... The specific color is called TITAN its the rarest color along with Blue Eyes like the Sea and skin as White as Snow

must mean me then. i have blue eyes VERY BLUE and my ass is so white i glow in the dark. Im literally a walking glow stick.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

In response Leah Johnson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThumpThump75 in this post can reply

In response Thump Thump to his Publication

Same