#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i have literally been trying to tell you this for a year no one ever listens to me Rh- and the MC1R GENE FUK ...

Celtic bloodline/ original bloodline hmm 🤔 interesting. Robert Sepehr has you tubes explaining early egyptions had blonde hair and blue eyes. Very early middle eastern people had the red hair gene and green eyes. the RH- bloodline particularly the 0's are in high concentration from the Basque region. originally thought to be Atlantean.

In response Leah Johnson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tex0028 in this post can reply

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

In response Christine ... to her Publication

I'm Basque and O-. Wish I hadn't had my dna test now. The interesting thing is my parents are both O+, but 3 of 5 children are O-. My dad must carry a recessive gene too. I'm still confused about why they want to find HER?

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

In response Lynne Geis to her Publication

It is only a theory about finding HER. They may want 0- for breeding and fresh genetics much like bloodstock breeding. they may want a superior slave species. they may want to wipe out one particular genetic line. IDK. if you have been tested and no ones knocked on your door I would say dont stress. 😊 your fine. they havent found what they want anyway because they are still looking.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts