I think a lot of times it looks like Patriots have been led into a trap when the exact opposite is true.

The past 10 months there have been more traps to sniff out the enemy and to discover their tactics and allies than ever before.

Quite easy to see if you pay attention.

Those who scream the loudest...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So easy to see if already awake. More and more waking up with each clown world move.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

So easy to see if already awake. More and more waking up with each clown world move.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Many of us are feeling that way.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

If it's indeed "going to be Biblical" people need to know what the **Bible** says about these end times, what they're ALL about, and the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ

Read:
Mt24:21-27 and 31
1Ths4:16-18
and put them together w/ Jn14:1-3

It's ALL about **JESUS'** coming (not JFK Sr/Jr, Trump, 'galactic federation', 'etc' 'etc') with HIS Holy angels to put things to an end here on earth.

There will be NO grand earth bound human 'white hat' victory over Lucifer except on an individual basis as *believers* get their *own* relationships with Christ in order and prepared for HIS coming.

There will be NO so-called "millennium of peace" ... on *earth*. Earth will be burned w/ fire at Jesus coming and left desolate and void for that thousand years the Bible speaks of.

Jesus will *remove* His believers (the dead resurrected and the living) at the time of His coming (1Ths4:16-18) and return us with Him to His FATHER'S HOUSE .. in HEAVEN (again .. Jn14:1-3) for those 1000 years.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Revelation 20 describes an event on earth

(1) Show this thread

Fear-mongering
Extortionist
Threaten your Health
Threaten the loss of your Job
Threaten your livelihood
in order to get you to vaccinate America
These are the tactics of Authoritarians / Totalitarians Marxist Dictatorships

I can see the evil ones very clearly...sadly it looks like they are winning as they goad at us....the jab mandates have really brought them more into the light...they cant wait to see us fired or have our religious exceptions denied.....I remain strong in front of them but this has got to end soon.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Lord, help us walk in wisdom and bless us with eyes to see.

Help people who have been duped to refocus back to our original fight for freedom, truth, and the defeat of evil.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

lol its Nov 3 no change to calendar... why 0 dates. minute someone pists dates i question

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Yeah, well it is 11/3 so nothing happened.

(4) Show this thread

shut something down blow something up….

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Ten months you say…

They are about to Jab our babies with the clot shot! This needs to end now! And if it doesn't we obviously haven't already won or we are actually the ones spreading misinformation

since October has come and past, do you thibk that next october is RED OCTOBER? And also- that next May will be the terrible one for the pope?

Hey ... what are your thoughts on the recent patriot event in Dallas?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Could be a trap by both sides.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Such a fine line to walk - keep the frustrated Patriots tamped down enough so they don't go out and create civil war; motivated enough to pray, research and share information to help the cause; and stay compassionate enough to try to wake the sleepers. This is most definitely God's plan and Biblical❣🙏

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

And being wise enough to spot phonies...

3👇🏽

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts