Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I think a lot of times it looks like Patriots have been led into a trap when the exact opposite is true.

The past 10 months there have been more traps to sniff out the enemy and to discover their tactics and allies than ever before.

Quite easy to see if you pay attention.

Those who scream the loudest...

Lord, help us walk in wisdom and bless us with eyes to see.

Help people who have been duped to refocus back to our original fight for freedom, truth, and the defeat of evil.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RealLilTrump in this post can reply

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Yeah, well it is 11/3 so nothing happened.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

lol its Nov 3 no change to calendar... why 0 dates. minute someone pists dates i question

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

VK said right before the 2024 elections.
Remember, we WILL have the LAST LAUGH.
😎

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

and MSM will be the last to fall.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana as been busy earning coins was he there?

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nope

(1) Show this thread