Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree with almost all of it. trump is going to allow the impeachment process run it's course. why? exposure. plain and simple. if he took out the cabal right now the country would be split and civil war will most certainly erupt. more of us need to understand what is real. and what is fake.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

I get it but I'm very concerned for my family who are not seeing any truth. They are so far gone.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Righteous

Well if Fake Biden's office holds no power, someone needs to tell those poor pipeline workers who got laid off.

ENOUGH IS EFFING ENOUGH! If people aren't awake by now, they're not going to be. Sorry General Flynn for telling you how to do your job, but let me tell you how to do your damn job: unleash the hell NOW because if you don't, more people are going to suffer REAL WORLD consequences from the actions of this FANTASY LAND "president."

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Thats the one thing i cant figure out. Yes if he has no power then how are they losing their jobs. And someone told me well do you know for a fact they are losing their jobs or were you just told thst on MSM? Ive watched interviews but still dont know if theyre real either. People SAY theyre losing jobs but who knows? They need to be told its alright and Potus will be back soon. Hope they can hold out till then

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

From what I understand the bankruptcy was finalized on 1/7. The only assets the corporation had left were the Fed Pensions. They are gone. Hopefully when the new financial year begins on 4/1 NESARA will kick in and those pensions will be funded. Just what I've heard.

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

🙏🏼

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Kathy Scott to her Publication

Yes. Ive read that too.

(2) Show this thread

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”