Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ghost - Nana
Same thoughts

Well if Fake Biden's office holds no power, someone needs to tell those poor pipeline workers who got laid off.

ENOUGH IS EFFING ENOUGH! If people aren't awake by now, they're not going to be. Sorry General Flynn for telling you how to do your job, but let me tell you how to do your damn job: unleash the hell NOW because if you don't, more people are going to suffer REAL WORLD consequences from the actions of this FANTASY LAND "president."

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Thats the one thing i cant figure out. Yes if he has no power then how are they losing their jobs. And someone told me well do you know for a fact they are losing their jobs or were you just told thst on MSM? Ive watched interviews but still dont know if theyre real either. People SAY theyre losing jobs but who knows? They need to be told its alright and Potus will be back soon. Hope they can hold out till then