Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ghost - Nana
Same thoughts

I agree with almost all of it. trump is going to allow the impeachment process run it's course. why? exposure. plain and simple. if he took out the cabal right now the country would be split and civil war will most certainly erupt. more of us need to understand what is real. and what is fake.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JasonDeRose in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

I get it but I'm very concerned for my family who are not seeing any truth. They are so far gone.

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

They will done around. just remember, you don't have to convince anyone of anything. all you have to do is believe in your faith, your heart, and your instincts. stick to what you know. and help them when they develop questions. you will be who they reach out to a kong as they don't feel like you'll chastive them with I told you so.

(1) Show this thread