God sent You into lockdown as a way of personal retreat.
Believe it, feel it, understand it. Be In It for YOU.
Help is Here. All is Ok, Truly. Take time for You.
Be Still. Breathe, Feel, SEE.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

It's a blessing to be your friend, Jason.
🙏❤️🕊️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

The feeling is mutual my sister, love to you and yours.. God Bless You. I am Grateful God has placed us all here together. 🙌🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

It's a blessing to be your friend, Jason.
🙏❤️🕊️

stay on your path i definitely seeing the lord work through you . you are truly blessed keep up the good work brother

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

God Is Blessing Us All. 🙌🕊️🙌Love You Brother. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Calmness and Peace. Bringing GOD and JESUS back into all that we do. Going back to a more simple time. Getting back to our roots with our family.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen 🙌🙌🙌

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen Amen. I just pray I have a family to
share this with - some that believe…only a few are awake…or perhaps it will all just look different than I expect by then.

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i believe it feel it! AMEN!!🕊🕊🕊🕊

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

AND guess what else He did, Sweetie? Believe it or not, I think we may have just eliminated viruses all around the globe this past year!!! Who knew something good came out of something so stupid like this global effort of pushing masks, hand sanitizer, and not coughing on each other during flu season? As a mother of four, this is the first year my kids did not get sick. God is so stinkin’ cute!!! And He is so funny! I feel stupid wearing my mask but I can hear Him now- “Oh, its only for a little while longer! Besides, if you want me to come back and walk on Earth with you again, y’all are gonna half to clean this place up! The viruses alone could kill me!”. LOL! Luv ya!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

i am convinced God wanted to slow us down in order for us to hear his voice. beautiful words

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Breathe. God's gift of breath given upon birth.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Amen.❤️🙏 I Love you so very much as you are always. God Bless.
https://youtu.be/ZZqV6i98SkA

(1) Show this thread