Lets get this boosted. Like and retweet.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

I left them last year. Not going back on Telegram either since they now want a mobile phone number even for a PC app to use it. I am thinking ALL are pretty much compromised really...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

...and also why I refuse to "verify" my identity for ANY app at all.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I am not a machine.

I don't VERIFY myself to ANYONE except my bank.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I think it is all tracing us...they use our phones for the morning news traffic reports cause so many have GPS on so they track our movement speed and congestion levels through our phone's locations...
I use NO tracking on the phone either voluntarily...but know it is still tracked constantly to some extent

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In the world to come, I will be a sage of orienteering.

I can still read EMP-proof paper maps!

GPS is for ID10ts.

Besides, every time I've ridden with someone using GPS, it has screwed them up & taken them somewhere way different.

I figure, it's just easier to abide by 2 rules.

Know where you're going.

Know how to get there.

The rest is just exercise.

LOL

...the islanders used to do over 24 hours remaining awake sailing small craft across vast oceans and actually literally the whole trip being very aware in detail where they were on the surface of the ocean...we had a great firmament for everything once and they screwed that all up pointing us to man's devices instead. The old ways are coming again...they were the only TRUTH in navigation so will be back after TRUTH rules again soon!

If you've ever ridden on a trail drive, the same thing.

Montana is HEWGE & the sky is like an ocean.

You know where you are by the season & what you're looking at.

People quit using that so they could sit in the house and do it through an app and they check the weather with an app, and they see when to plant by an app, and on and on. Lost connections with the earth and sure that was the plan all along...we were like the movie "Avatar" once and this was Pandora. They put shoes on us all and convinced us to pave over the earth where we live every day...think about it. I take my shoes off all year often as allowable, my boy as well never has shoes on bicycling, skateboarding, etc all barefoot! They want us to forget God and stop being connected with this earth. I always say..." Nope" on both...

The VERY IDEA that they think they can cause us all to conform to living THEIR way is laughable... if it weren't so pathetic.

I have EVERYTHING material I really need right now!

Husband, home, land, well, fireplace & 13 snaggy oaks that serve up firewood after every storm...
Well-stocked pantry
Dogs that bark if the guy across the road 1/4 mile away is in his yard
Bacon on the hoof, soon to be joined by Nubian goats for milk & Bobwhite quail...
My 50 x 50 in-ground garden & 3 4 x 20 raised beds

A narrow lane entry makes a perfect "choke point"
Pasture trees are outfitted with reflective numbers only WE can see & motion-activated solar-powered flood lights
3 of the obligatory No Trespassing signs, 2 of them humorous

A network of neighbors, all Trump supporters, who are keeping an eye on things & each other!

And we ALL have GOD to connect us!

...I am ready for the big cities to vanish. Man was not meant to live piled on top of one another in concrete tombs like that. I seriously could personally never give a single shit about losing seeing anything electrically operated again for all my days. I have lived completely remote/off-grid twice extensively and love it. I am very good at it, require VERY little to enjoy life that way, and never like to leave home when I am remote like that! Looking for a plot at home right now to make our way from here to there next year!

Amen! Preach on!

In 2010, after the bullshit oil spill in the GOM, hubs & I sold everything & moved to Uruguay.

We built an off-grid house using nothing but hand tools & a ladder we built ourselves, LOL.

We had to haul our water & compost our toilet, but it was no dramas.

I learned that my homemade soap in my old bath water really helps a garden grow!

We had propane stove/oven, a quematuti (wood burning stove), and our water went into a 3gal bucket suspended over the kitchen sink, with a sink sprayer mounted on the bottom of the bucket, LOL.

Worked for doing dishes & for washing hair, LOL.

Used it for showers many times while standing in my little "kiddie pool" sized wash tub.

Our laundry never was cleaner than when I did it by hand...

We used eucalyptus trees for our uprights & our nearest neighbor had a sawmill business!

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

We don't have it anymore...

When GHWB was executed, we knew it was underway, so we came back for the fight!

(1) Show this thread