Only people mentioned by @SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

First clue is Real Ron would have waaaaay more following than 3K...just sayin'...๐Ÿ™Œ

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Telegram put me off with its sign-up. Wish I was there, and don't understand the requirement to share contacts. Apps on phones make me wary and I have as few as possible.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Because it was a setup from the beginning, gathering data on folks, Ron.

Bongino didn't do his homework checking them out before going in full bore.

I held back a long while, then tried to sign up last year...

Immediately saw what they were after & aborted.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I left them last year. Not going back on Telegram either since they now want a mobile phone number even for a PC app to use it. I am thinking ALL are pretty much compromised really...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

My experience entirely, too!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

lol yes i realize but those stupid spammers really dont like tracers ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› first 3 months peolke messaged me trying to do bit coin crap. i screwed with them bad. now i get nothing. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ kinda fun. i figure these bad guts have evetything anyway so now i turn it around on them.

(3) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Are you posting good stuff or crap?

โœ๏ธLight๐Ÿ’› Lovโคe Liberty ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทEmpowered1776๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทTruthandJustice๐ŸŒŽโคTrump โคJFKJrโคJFK SrโคMLKโœ๏ธ

Agree๐Ÿ’ฏ

WTH??

Don't trust bongino either. Something is off about him.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Never went back to Parler. About done with GAB.

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

Koba has the best place.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a BIG Pain in the Butt. Yeshua is Lord!

I won't do ANY social media which even asks for a phone number. Social media has NO RIGHT to our personal info. I do NOT allow any of our personal info to be given out on social media. And besides, I don't even own a smart phone for them to text a code anyway. I don't like smart phone tracking devices, which is what they REALLY are. Parler can STAY offline for all I care. Not into this data mining crap.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I fooking love CM !

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

me fooking too

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃim sure ex ss who protected killary will respond accordingly just like he did the other day when all of parler got doxxed

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

Guess I'll be visiting Parler to delete my account if it ever goes live again... didn't like it much anyhow.

In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication

This platform works muchhhh better :)

In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication

They have been back online. The new logo creeped me out for some reason. It took me and many others a bit to figure out how to delete. Just incase, go to settings, legal, delete account.

(2) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I was following Ron on twatter and he said ... he would not sign onto Parler because of security issues and he was right.

ugh, im just sick thinking about this doxxed stuff with Parler..what do you do?!? Pray....and have faith youre safe and protected from above?

GOD - Patriot - Trump is my president - NO MASK - Truth and Moral - WWG1WGA - MAGA - 1776

They are not getting me there again! Neither is Whatsapp or Twitter or FaceBook or Instagram or Snapchat. I'm done with all of them!!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response New Republic to his Publication

Agree..

(1) Show this thread