Lets get this boosted. Like and retweet.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

I left them last year. Not going back on Telegram either since they now want a mobile phone number even for a PC app to use it. I am thinking ALL are pretty much compromised really...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

...and also why I refuse to "verify" my identity for ANY app at all.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I am not a machine.

I don't VERIFY myself to ANYONE except my bank.

I think it is all tracing us...they use our phones for the morning news traffic reports cause so many have GPS on so they track our movement speed and congestion levels through our phone's locations...
I use NO tracking on the phone either voluntarily...but know it is still tracked constantly to some extent

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In the world to come, I will be a sage of orienteering.

I can still read EMP-proof paper maps!

GPS is for ID10ts.

Besides, every time I've ridden with someone using GPS, it has screwed them up & taken them somewhere way different.

I figure, it's just easier to abide by 2 rules.

Know where you're going.

Know how to get there.

The rest is just exercise.

LOL

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

...the islanders used to do over 24 hours remaining awake sailing small craft across vast oceans and actually literally the whole trip being very aware in detail where they were on the surface of the ocean...we had a great firmament for everything once and they screwed that all up pointing us to man's devices instead. The old ways are coming again...they were the only TRUTH in navigation so will be back after TRUTH rules again soon!

(1) Show this thread

All apps are tracking devices, your phone, whether it is on or OFF, is a tracking device. Your computer is a tracking device ... you isp address.

...yes it's why they removed your ability to pull the battery out of all the pohnes now without detailed disassembly

(2) Show this thread

I'm a homebody.

I never carry my phone on me...

If I go to the store or to the spring for water, it's inside on the desk.

I spend most of my day outside fidding about.

My phone only rings about once or twice a week, so why hover over it?

Only the IMPORTANT people in my life call.

BLISS.