Lets get this boosted. Like and retweet.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

I left them last year. Not going back on Telegram either since they now want a mobile phone number even for a PC app to use it. I am thinking ALL are pretty much compromised really...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

...and also why I refuse to "verify" my identity for ANY app at all.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I am not a machine.

I don't VERIFY myself to ANYONE except my bank.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I think it is all tracing us...they use our phones for the morning news traffic reports cause so many have GPS on so they track our movement speed and congestion levels through our phone's locations...
I use NO tracking on the phone either voluntarily...but know it is still tracked constantly to some extent

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In the world to come, I will be a sage of orienteering.

I can still read EMP-proof paper maps!

GPS is for ID10ts.

Besides, every time I've ridden with someone using GPS, it has screwed them up & taken them somewhere way different.

I figure, it's just easier to abide by 2 rules.

Know where you're going.

Know how to get there.

The rest is just exercise.

LOL

...the islanders used to do over 24 hours remaining awake sailing small craft across vast oceans and actually literally the whole trip being very aware in detail where they were on the surface of the ocean...we had a great firmament for everything once and they screwed that all up pointing us to man's devices instead. The old ways are coming again...they were the only TRUTH in navigation so will be back after TRUTH rules again soon!

If you've ever ridden on a trail drive, the same thing.

Montana is HEWGE & the sky is like an ocean.

You know where you are by the season & what you're looking at.

People quit using that so they could sit in the house and do it through an app and they check the weather with an app, and they see when to plant by an app, and on and on. Lost connections with the earth and sure that was the plan all along...we were like the movie "Avatar" once and this was Pandora. They put shoes on us all and convinced us to pave over the earth where we live every day...think about it. I take my shoes off all year often as allowable, my boy as well never has shoes on bicycling, skateboarding, etc all barefoot! They want us to forget God and stop being connected with this earth. I always say..." Nope" on both...

Funny you mentioned shoes...

These CovID10ts are the ones who never go barefoot!

I'm wearing a pvc sandal right now to keep feet warm, as we're having a cold front... (nice!!) But normally am barefoot all the time until I have to go to town.

My feet are not pretty, but you can tell what I've been doing all day by the variety of stains on them! 😁

The only "shoes" I ever wear are homemade mocassins.

In an earlier lifetime, I was a veterinaary assistant & had to work very closely with large animals. Sure, I was used to getting stepped on by horses, but one particularly large 3,600-lb Beefmaster bull did me in back about 40 years ago.

I had to do some treatment to his "undergirding" and although he was gentle as a kitten, he shifted his weight & moved one of those dinner-plate sized rear hooves. He only had his weight on my foot for a second or two, but I heard the bones crack.

My boss helped me set the bones.

Not like shoes anymore.

LOL

I just came in from taking the dog out and throwing the frisbee across heavily frosted front lawn barefooted for her for several throws! Me and the dog both are soaked! It's 40deg this morning!

Oh, boy!

Stimulating, eh?

40F is where we're going to be Sunday morning.

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

We just get a quick morning dive to that...it is not bad all night right now but this desert air just dumps the heat when the clouds cover and the wind blows from the north. We have actually had a lot of rain for this time of year. Rained three days straight last week.

Yepper.

Expect the local mice population to quadruple this year due to a bumper crop of pinon nuts...

Perfect setup for more Hanta virus.

I love northern AZ, especially around Payson, up in the mountains.

But I do not like AZ politics. Don't know if he's still alive, but I have an uncle out there somewhere who worked for the AZ Mafia & threatened to leave pieces of me all over the desert... back in 1993.

He's prolly dead by now, the diseased fucker. Helped kill my grandma & pop, he did.

A pox on all like him.

(1) Show this thread