Lets get this boosted. Like and retweet.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

I left them last year. Not going back on Telegram either since they now want a mobile phone number even for a PC app to use it. I am thinking ALL are pretty much compromised really...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

...and also why I refuse to "verify" my identity for ANY app at all.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I am not a machine.

I don't VERIFY myself to ANYONE except my bank.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I think it is all tracing us...they use our phones for the morning news traffic reports cause so many have GPS on so they track our movement speed and congestion levels through our phone's locations...
I use NO tracking on the phone either voluntarily...but know it is still tracked constantly to some extent

All apps are tracking devices, your phone, whether it is on or OFF, is a tracking device. Your computer is a tracking device ... you isp address.

...yes it's why they removed your ability to pull the battery out of all the pohnes now without detailed disassembly

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it