Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Seattle is a major child/human trafficking hub. Seattle is also home to the grunge rock genre which exploded onto the music scene in the late '80s early '90s. The grunge rock bands that made it big were:

1.) Pearl Jam
2.) Soundgarden
3.) Alice In Chains
4.) Nirvana
5.) Stone Temple Pilots
6.) Mother Love Bone

Five of the six lead vocalists for those bands are dead, most recently Soundgarden's Chris Cornell, who was working with Linkin Park's frontman Chester Bennington on a documentary that was to detail child trafficking in Haiti following the earthquake there in 2010, which we all know was spearheaded by the Clintons.

Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the head, although Courtney Love is thought to be involved.

Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam is the only remaining survivor, and his history traces back to the Red Hot Chili Peppers whose frontman, Anthony Kiedis, is a known pedophile.

Weird how this all ties back to Seattle.

I won't post much, but when I do, I will stick to the things I know.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Chris Cornell (July 20, 1964 – May 18, 2017)
Suicide by hanging in the MGM Grand hotel room in Detroit, right after playing a concert.

Chester Bennington (March 20, 1976 – July 20, 2017)
Suicide by hanging in the upstairs area of his home in the Palos Verdes Estates neighborhood of Los Angeles.

Tim Bergling, AKA Avicii (8 September 1989 – 20 April 2018) a Swedish DJ. Suicide. Took his own life by cutting himself with a broken wine bottle while on vacation in Muscat, Oman. He had acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. In 2014, he had surgery to remove his gallbladder and appendix.

Anthony Bourdain (June 25, 1956 – June 8, 2018) may fit in also.
Suicide. Hung Himself With a Bathrobe Belt in the hotel room he was staying at in Colmar, France’s Alsace region.

The documentary that all four were working on was called "The Silent Children" http://thesilentchildren.com/

In response Traveller Q__ to his Publication

Does Chester Bennington have a connection to John Podesta? The Pizzagate guy? How does Podesta link to Madeleine McCann? What happened to the detective that was investigating her disappearance?

I read somewhere that John Podesta is Chester's biological father and that the sketches of the 2 people who allegedly kidnapped Madeleine McCann resemble and John Podesta and his brother

In response Traveller Q__ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Txn81ve in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

You are on to something. Keep digging.