Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Seattle is a major child/human trafficking hub. Seattle is also home to the grunge rock genre which exploded onto the music scene in the late '80s early '90s. The grunge rock bands that made it big were:

1.) Pearl Jam
2.) Soundgarden
3.) Alice In Chains
4.) Nirvana
5.) Stone Temple Pilots
6.) Mother Love Bone

Five of the six lead vocalists for those bands are dead, most recently Soundgarden's Chris Cornell, who was working with Linkin Park's frontman Chester Bennington on a documentary that was to detail child trafficking in Haiti following the earthquake there in 2010, which we all know was spearheaded by the Clintons.

Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the head, although Courtney Love is thought to be involved.

Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam is the only remaining survivor, and his history traces back to the Red Hot Chili Peppers whose frontman, Anthony Kiedis, is a known pedophile.

Weird how this all ties back to Seattle.

Have you ever heard about the tunnels under Seattle? The pirates (yes, pirates) used them to smuggle stuff and to press men into servitude. The chinese immigrants and slaves used these tunnels as opium dens and places for prostitution...There is also a darker part of the tunnels that was used for satanic rituals....

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

I remember taking a public tour of underground Seattle YEARS ago. I'm sure they only took us through a very small section...I always had a feeling like there was so much more to it. hmm....

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I dont know if they do the tours anymore for whatever reason but I know there are still several businesses that have a door or other pathway down into the tunnels. MANY ppl in the businesses to include many customers have reported "ghosts". I dont know where everyone else stands on ghosts but I believe Nicola Tesla's energy theory. With being said I know that if pay "attention" to something you are actually giving a type of energy. So basically ppl are turning on the electric in these places. Remember "Ghostbusters" with the goo that went under New York...I think something similar is going on in Seattle.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i used to live up there during those "grunge band" years. i took just two of those public tours - one with my spouse at the time and the second time when family visited. i felt so creeped out. i could literally feel evil - something down there not right. so i refused to go after that when asked by visiting relatives/friends. and yes - i am sure they don't show it all. i remember thinking WHY do they even have these places? what's the reason/purpose? now of course i know. we all do. burn it all down, i say.

(2) Show this thread