Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Can you spot Judas in the picture ? Details matter .

books, painting, walks in nature

But what about the man with the knife, pointing to the neck of Maria?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I don’t see anyone pointing a knife at Mary only fingers.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

'5th' man in, with halo, on left-hand side of painting, with his head closest to Miriam/Mary ..his forest green arm sleeve clutching a knife with his right hand behind his back, while his left hand is visible about to touch Miriams/Mary) throat. Judas is sitting next to Miriam/Mary.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I just do not see a knife.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Copy, Paste pix to word doc. orientate to landscape. and enlarge pix

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Found the knIfe

I never even noticed they all had halos Except for Judas until you blew this up.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeeHarms in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DeeHarms Phistry, click on at the bottom under it