Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Can you spot Judas in the picture ? Details matter .

books, painting, walks in nature

But what about the man with the knife, pointing to the neck of Maria?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I don’t see anyone pointing a knife at Mary only fingers.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

'5th' man in, with halo, on left-hand side of painting, with his head closest to Miriam/Mary ..his forest green arm sleeve clutching a knife with his right hand behind his back, while his left hand is visible about to touch Miriams/Mary) throat. Judas is sitting next to Miriam/Mary.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I just do not see a knife.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Copy, Paste pix to word doc. orientate to landscape. and enlarge pix

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I never even noticed they all had halos Except for Judas until you blew this up.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

if your talking about the man sitting next to Mary that is a bag of 30 silver coins. Red tee shirt and blue rob. That is Judas and he does not have a halo.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I tried to outline the knife. Its not being held by Judas. It is in the Right Hand of Peter( I think). He is the man between Judas and Mary. His right hand is behind Judas. It has a knife in it.

(1) Show this thread