🔴#BREAKING: U.S. to require vaccine passports, COVID tests when international restrictions lift next month

This is BULLSHIT. It’s a way to immobilize people unless they get the vaccine because you can’t even get PCR test results back from a lab overseas in 1 day. It’s not possible.

The airlines don’t accept rapid tests. Only lab PCR tests which take 48-72hours to process.

So basically, if you want to travel abroad while Biden is in the White House, you have to have the COVID vaccine or risk not being allowed back into the country as a US citizen.

This is communism.

-loomer

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Europe accepts antigen tests taht can be done at home but rest where PCR tests do take 24-48 hrs. my juds are so waiting for their annual trip to the US to see their cousins but im def not getting them tested … so no hols for us !

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

American airlines posted that Nov8 anyone flying into US must be vaxed, I’m supposed to go to Cabo, but wouldn’t be able to return

(1) Show this thread

Europe accepts antigen tests taht can be done at home but rest where PCR tests do take 24-48 hrs. my juds are so waiting for their annual trip to the US to see their cousins but im def not getting them tested … so no hols for us !

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

time to shut down the airlines then

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

i dont take any of these tests so dont even know the names but all I do know is that my brother was visiting me from Europe and took a test at 10 am and flew out a few hours later back to Europe. So definitley not true that you have to wait that long.

Just an American willing to kick the crap outta the asshats that sold our country to the highest bidder

Well, the airline industry could use a little help right now. Guess this vaxx requirement will do them in for good. Biden is taking a wrecking ball to the US economy.