🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴#BREAKING: U.S. to require vaccine passports, COVID tests when international restrictions lift next month

This is BULLSHIT. It’s a way to immobilize people unless they get the vaccine because you can’t even get PCR test results back from a lab overseas in 1 day. It’s not possible.

The airlines don’t accept rapid tests. Only lab PCR tests which take 48-72hours to process.

So basically, if you want to travel abroad while Biden is in the White House, you have to have the COVID vaccine or risk not being allowed back into the country as a US citizen.

This is communism.

-loomer

i dont take any of these tests so dont even know the names but all I do know is that my brother was visiting me from Europe and took a test at 10 am and flew out a few hours later back to Europe. So definitley not true that you have to wait that long.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blinky Blinx, click on at the bottom under it