Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

This is Kamala's brother. PBK shared this information back in Oct/Nov. If I recall correctly, she is not American born.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

In response Field of Light to his Publication

Hmmmmmm I have also heard that is also possibility... I realize that optics and disinformation are all part of the plan... so is this really her brother... or the male version of her? 🙄 i guess time will tell.🙏💗🙏

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Fine! Thats it! I'm never datin again!

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

I think you are fine🙏 as long as you dont date anyone connected with the DS.💗 i dont know if it is true or not but Isadly have heard that this is huge part of their ritual of initiation into the DS... they have a choice to either blood sacrifice their first born or commit to raising the child as a oppsite sex and the transtion often begins while they are still in the womb. 💔😥🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo!

Kamal.A. is another of those girls in the "disappearing twin brother" club!

The irony gobsmacks me: people voted for a black woman & got NEITHER!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Is it time now for Tranny/Baphomet Identification classes?

I'd sure hate to be a young man looking for a girlfriend these days.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

So is this Big Kamal or little Kamal? Can we get confirmation of man parts like Mike!? So, do all these celebs married to trans actually gay!?🤔 (man parts vs. woman parts?🤔)