Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ahead of the release of the CV19 the 13 families of the Illuminati retreated to their DUMBS. They have been exterminated using toxic gas in these DUMBS by US Special Forces.
B. Clinton, Colin Powell, Hillary Clinton , Joe Biden, Hunter Biden , and many more faced Military Tribunals and were executed.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

This simply is not true.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Research it as I did and you’ll find it is true.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

As often as we are lied to and cajoled, unless I see it with my own eyes (and then it can be iffy - 9-11 is a good example) I need to see it recorded officially.

Research it and you will.

Thank you for your patience. I'm a tad on the cynical side, if you hadn't noticed.

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

It’s okay .

So Trump's new platform called Truth Social
was registered on 2011-11-18 .

America will be unified again.
11-11-18
Q

Coincidence ?

(1) Show this thread