Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ahead of the release of the CV19 the 13 families of the Illuminati retreated to their DUMBS. They have been exterminated using toxic gas in these DUMBS by US Special Forces.
B. Clinton, Colin Powell, Hillary Clinton , Joe Biden, Hunter Biden , and many more faced Military Tribunals and were executed.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

This simply is not true.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

what was your source? how do you know you can trust the source? I HAVE researched and I havent seen any of this. if your source is private and you dont want to share it, why are you posting this? these are just words… hard to believe with nothing backing it up.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

As often as we are lied to and cajoled, unless I see it with my own eyes (and then it can be iffy - 9-11 is a good example) I need to see it recorded officially.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Research it and you will.

(1) Show this thread