Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Shut your pie hole Grassley! Traitor!

Ring around the bodies pocket full of crosses., Ashes Ashes they will all fall down and soon now. 1 million globally facing military Tribunals in total. They are losing every position in the US Government never to be seen again. Precision is key. What goes around in time comes around. Even Ted Cruz is going down for murdering over 300 children along with raping these children.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

you have sauce on Cruz? that is a heavy charge why am I just hearing now

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

There are 100 Senators and of those 100 Senators 65 have murdered and raped children. The day is swiftly approaching where they all will go to GITMO for trial and Execution.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

I posted about Ted Cruz 6-8 weeks ago.

(2) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

When Cruz first announced he was running for President, I was excited! That excitement didn't last long.

When I found out that he was born in Canada and one of his parents was NOT a US citizen, I instantly DETESTED him. He KNEW he wasn't eligible to run for POTUS, yet he entered the race anyway!
This was clearly the action of a very deceptive man.

I don't know anything about his murdering and raping children and I'm not telling you he didn't, but a deceptive person is full of all kinds of vile evils. In other words, it wouldn't surprise me.

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

If you are born to a US Citizen...no matter where in the world, you are a US citizen. Hence Obama's mom was a US citizen so it doesn't matter where he was born UNLESS his Kenyan father demanded Obama be Kenyan and there wasn't dual citizenship allowed.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

98% of congress is complicit and under blackmail. Cruz is no exception. Some of them Appear "good" because they preferred life in prison or get to be able to present their EXIT from society in the manner of their choice... rather than the public being informed of the real way they were removed.

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Ted's Jaw line and face seemed to change to be more square around 2019.

I wonder......

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

That's only because he grew facial hair to cover the fact that his face emerged from a flesh-colored mass of glob.

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Ted's daddy...Nazi CIA

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Trump said so during the 2016 election. Trump is usually right about these things.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Truthful Ted Cruz statement, I can't stand to look at that guy or hear his voice, I hope his departure is very painful

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

🤔T Cruz, really? 😳 Would you kindly point to a direction of how he was involved with harming children? Not sure how I missed!?!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Cruz? Interesting.