Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Shut your pie hole Grassley! Traitor!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Ring around the bodies pocket full of crosses., Ashes Ashes they will all fall down and soon now. 1 million globally facing military Tribunals in total. They are losing every position in the US Government never to be seen again. Precision is key. What goes around in time comes around. Even Ted Cruz is going down for murdering over 300 children along with raping these children.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Truthful Ted Cruz statement, I can't stand to look at that guy or hear his voice, I hope his departure is very painful

🤔T Cruz, really? 😳 Would you kindly point to a direction of how he was involved with harming children? Not sure how I missed!?!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaBalls in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Look up Tory Smith on YouTube, he has several videos, he will tell you about Ted and others.....it's disgusting

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thanks 👊~ Will do! Had seen a few Tory Smith videos last year so knew about Pence but NOT Ted Cruz! 😳 Never cease to be amazed (or shocked)!😲

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I think Tory Smith who was poisoned said Cruz and Pence was involved - basically he says 90% of Congress was involved.
I watch, listen and wait to see what comes out in the wash.
https://saintandrewstwinflame.com/2017/12/16/pence-is-a-child-molester-killer-says-ex-indiana-cop-tory-smith-dec-15-2017-they-killed-tory-smith-a-lightworker-smoking-gun-to-nail-pence/