Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

hmmmmm interesting development! thanks for updates- keep em coming

For potential protesters who may want to start shit. Nothing to see here.

Christian, Patriot, Husband, Father, Defender of Freedoms and Family

No magazines in rifles, I didnt see them on the gear either.

Stay the course, Keep the faith, "There is no plan" (is part of the plan), In the end, God wins. WWG1WGA

In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication

Good catch...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

Barnie Fife 🙄

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

The pro-life march was today.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Q post 501 plus this post (it was chosen) seem to suit eachother.
Don't understand the meaning but love the sound of it
Note: I wouldn't mess with these guys - appear infinitely determined & unstoppable.

I want to say "Moves and countermoves" but I'm at a lose here. I do know something is coming on Monday. I just don't know what.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Teancum Horning to his Publication

nice warrior name you got there, Teancum.

(1) Show this thread

I really hope our man :Russel-Jay:Gould. is in there presiding over military tribunals/court martials

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

He did say he was going to the supreme court.

(1) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Thank You President Trump
"Simply The Best"
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
https://youtu.be/hdp2SssypSE

Interesting ☺️

Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

As we approch the time of it "not being safe for them to walk down the street" phase of things... maybe the fencing is to ensure the military tribunals and sentencing are carried out. So the barrier would have dual purpose to protect them from the ppl, and to keep them from trying to make a run for the border. To maintain order, so things can be done legally up to the end.

It dont look like they are there for arrests or to get the traitors. Looks to me like they are there to protect them from We the people even a little protest they stand outside with sheilds. They know we know what they have done and are continuing to do. If the NG was there for them they wouldn't be outside with shields looking like they are there to keep us out not them in.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I believe it is a prison and I hope they all rot inside of it.

Documentary filmmaker, writer, and bush pilot. Patriot for Creator, patriot for USA.

I'd like to think that this is in preparation for the disclosure of what has been actually happening-- the pedo networks, the treason, and so much more. When normies get it through their heads they will want to burn those political symbols down. Wouldn't be the first time that the White House was set on fire.

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

Angels Here@sirhuckleberry
5 seconds ago
This is awesome!
Nana is in favor of this scenerio!
@rgibb11
Nana thx Kat

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

(2) Show this thread

Is it possible that any cases against the deep state are happening inside of that building?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

OK what the hell is going on now? hhmm. i heard thsi will be a big weekend.

Jesus loving, Conservative practicing love, kindness and forgiveness with some curse words. 🤷‍♀️

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Im praying for some action. There seems to be action during the middle of the night, at White House and The Capitol. Lots of buses and vans.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

no mags, no bullets. we are watching a movie

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response The Kid to his Publication

Loaded mags attached to gear and can be loaded quickly. As threat increases, so will their posture and readiness.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

inside the fence would be on 'foreign soil'.

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

exactly.people are wondering why theyre on our land with habeus corpus but they arent, theyre occupying foreign land within our land. its enemy territory.

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Looking at the bottom of the fencing. Interesting. Thinking that having balance plate ( not sure what to call it) on the street side shows it would be harder to push outward than inward. Thoughts?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Pam Lemis to her Publication

Relax. That is just mosquito protection for the people inside the fences!

Works on the same principle as the mask.

(1) Show this thread

I'm seeing a bit of a conflict between how the NG is acting and how the DC police are acting.
Walks next to soldiers: "Hey how's it going?"
Walks next to a cop: "Get out."
Interesting.

In response The American72 to his Publication

UNfortunately, just recently, it seems like the cops have become "them" and we're not. I've always felt that we were on the same team.

Love Jesus & my country - Fed up with the evil that plagues this world - Psalm 37 - Happily married - WWG1WGA

In response The American72 to his Publication

Yeah, I noticed that as well.

(4) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

What is the date of this clip?

January 29, 2021 by Richard Citizen journalist. originally posted on his Telegram page.

(1) Show this thread

That's sad to see & now I'm hearing they could be there for a very long time! first March now September? And permanent fencing and razor wire staying up supposedly indefinitely. smh

In response Penny Nicholls to her Publication

DC's always been foreign soil. Suits me that it's acting like it now.

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

In response Penny Nicholls to her Publication

America has been, some what, like this for while. As a Canadian visting Philadelphia, probably 6-8 years ago, I went to see the Liberty Bell and it was caged up with only windows to see it through. Wholly Oxymoron.

(2) Show this thread

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

very interesting indeed...

side note..

VIBES!

17 seconds you say!?

cmon boss, its Fryday. lets GO!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Boss, It's Fryday 🙏 I ❤️ You.

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Looks like a War Zone to me .. but I don’t think the soy boys are going to come by to riot .. why they can’t even storm the beaches of Malibu let alone this .. 😂

(2) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Nothing to see here.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Nothing to see here.

I suppose their magazines are in their pockets?

In response Proclivity 1776 to his Publication

i was wondering the same 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

O..O..O the tide is turning,. Thank you American Patriots and the military for saving the World, Love and Prayets to All 🙏https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6ogdCG3tAWidS6lJyp_WeiZgTWxe_USF