I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Interesting development at the prison in DC....
https://twitter.com/thedarkhorse77/status/1355262667871629312?s=20

Angels Here@sirhuckleberry
5 seconds ago
This is awesome!
Nana is in favor of this scenerio!
@rgibb11
Nana thx Kat

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

AMEN

I ❤️My God, My Country, and my P0TUS! Legal, proud immigrant.🇺🇸🇺🇸 I ❤️All of God’s creatures🐕🐇🐎🐘🐾🐾#WWG1WGA✔️💥👊🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

I rememer the day JFK made this statement, and I still recall how much I admired his humility🙏🏻

(16) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts