Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can feel everything come down to the wire.

Many wolves in sheeps clothing that have been paid behind the scenes most likely by foreign intel agencies.

What did Isaac Kappy say about Bannon?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

He took money from Epstein. Starts at 2:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptooTltXBUI

Isaac Kappy - Brackets and Jackets (2020) - YouTube

This is Brackets and Jackets for the denizens of islandsCreated by @My_Dog_Fridayand Kappy.1221 - https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzMNE– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –...

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

He called out Dershowitz, Bannon and the ass that has been ranting he wished he never met Trump, Alex Jones. I’ve never been a fan of those two hosts. Think Bannon had something to do with Breitbart??? ALSO one of the female victims called out Charlie Ward saying she recognized hos voice from the plan. All of them are shit. Riding coat tails, and prove to be traitors!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Charlie Ward is married to a transgender and full of crap.
Controlled opposition.
We were told to be careful who we follow.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Got any sauce..?!? thats some big truths if true

Only people mentioned by @Awakenow in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Yes, I've watched him for almost two years and that King of England was BS, but he wasn't aware at the time. Once he found out he dropped him, hasn't even mentioned that fraud since last year...
I have not found anything else about him that is questionable. To each their own, you don't have to like him...

Just need your sauce on the wife comment...the King thing is old old news..the wife thing is new and I wanted to know where that came from?

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I didn’t make the wife comment

(1) Show this thread