Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can feel everything come down to the wire.

Many wolves in sheeps clothing that have been paid behind the scenes most likely by foreign intel agencies.

What did Isaac Kappy say about Bannon?

He took money from Epstein. Starts at 2:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptooTltXBUI

Isaac Kappy - Brackets and Jackets (2020) - YouTube

This is Brackets and Jackets for the denizens of islandsCreated by @My_Dog_Fridayand Kappy.1221 - https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzMNE– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

that’s so awesome! i havent seen many Kappy videos - please keep them coming for those of us who only started following in 2019

Don't forget that we have sleepers who may appear to be black hats. Is Bannon one? Trump knows.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Yes, I know! I guess only time will tell who's who! No matter what the outcome is I just want Justice to finally be served! I may be disappointed in some that might go down, but they must be held accountable for whatever they did!

(1) Show this thread

He called out Dershowitz, Bannon and the ass that has been ranting he wished he never met Trump, Alex Jones. I’ve never been a fan of those two hosts. Think Bannon had something to do with Breitbart??? ALSO one of the female victims called out Charlie Ward saying she recognized hos voice from the plan. All of them are shit. Riding coat tails, and prove to be traitors!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Charlie Ward is married to a transgender and full of crap.
Controlled opposition.
We were told to be careful who we follow.

(1) Show this thread

oh my goodness he is funny....

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Yep he sure did, bannon needed money and it was epstein he got it from.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Whoaaa, How'd I miss that.