You can feel everything come down to the wire.

Many wolves in sheeps clothing that have been paid behind the scenes most likely by foreign intel agencies.

What did Isaac Kappy say about Bannon?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

we should all go his site today at 10am and flood the chat with epstein until he has to talk about it. https://americasvoice.news/

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

funny the chat is not up today hmmm

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Not sure but think he said: , he (Bannon) received money from Epstein a couple of time

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

He gets money from Esptein or did !!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Laura Loomer, Martha McCallum and Ann Coulter all trannys. Mary Katherine Ham probably... all paid to be fake conservatives paid by you know who starts with an M?
Then there is Dan Crenshaw and Madison Hawthorne and others. Fake conservatives and trannys everywhere!
Gotta say Martha McCallum is a surprise but Coulter wasn't.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

All actors .

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

This is the image in question for Laura Loomer, looks very much like her.

(2) Show this thread

I STILL CANNOT FKIN BELIEVE the patriots didn't figure out AJ is a bloodliner. I MEAN FK>

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Kappy called him out!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

So much evil and deceit. Trust is getting harder and harder 😔

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Its War

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Makes me wonder about what really happened to Patriot Andrew Breitbart?

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

He was walking him from a bar and an BHO ordered assassin likely used a C_A heart attack gun, shoot from a distance, instant death, all traces disappear in matter of minutes autopsy will show nothing.Just a few days before, he publicly said ,"I am gonna vet Obama for 2012.". They took him out.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Andrew died then his medical examiner died soon after. Odd.
Some QResearch anons believe he is alive.

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Wholly smokes! Ive seen the video a few years ago and I never noticed that!! Another reason why its importnat to go back a revisit 17 drops,vids,etc. with new eyes.#TogetherWeAreStrong

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

Andrew Breitbart was a true patriot. Who replaced him on the radio? Steve Bannon. I trust Andrew Breitbart. Liberals always accuse conservatives of doing exactly what they are doing. Is that what is happening here? I have never listened to Steve's new show, but I never missed his Breitbart show. I could be wrong, but I trust him. At least he uses his real name.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

A traitor is a traitor. This is why we trust god, not man. If you sell your soul to the devil, you die! WWG1WGA.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Sad = = = > < >

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

actually a 2 way street?

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Agree. I could be wrong, but I believe the Georgia 3% Militia is somehow connected.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Bannon with#CCP

Kappy had A TON of things to say and I have never doubted A ONE.

Bannon does not even attempt to hide his demon. He's a pig

Many false prophets

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Bannon, for real Doq?

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

This disappoints me as well. I'm sure were all going to be saying this a lot, as names start coming out!

(1) Show this thread

He took money from Epstein. Starts at 2:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptooTltXBUI

Isaac Kappy - Brackets and Jackets (2020) - YouTube

This is Brackets and Jackets for the denizens of islandsCreated by @My_Dog_Fridayand Kappy.1221 - https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzMNE– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –...

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Don't forget that we have sleepers who may appear to be black hats. Is Bannon one? Trump knows.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

that’s so awesome! i havent seen many Kappy videos - please keep them coming for those of us who only started following in 2019

(6) Show this thread