PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Chad J Davis to his Publication

difficult for me to watch
thats the building my daughter was in 20 years ago who survived that massacre
she has mild ptsd from that day still. It is triggered in some situations.

In 2010 my son served in afghanistan for a year and still has ptsd from that experience.

so..., my only 2 children gave a form of ptsd from all this shit that started.

That was and still is a difficult time to think of.
I am blessed snd grateful she survived. She watched people jumping, things no one should have to see

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

since i heard the truth would be coming out about who let 9/11 happen and what the covered up to let it happen and the kids going over to a fake war i started thinking about you folks reliving this shit all over again. ive been thinking of yall for 8 months now. im so sorry

thanks...we relive it constantly, not like we think about every minute, but sometimes when I look at clock to check the time it says 9/12, and it brings it all back. She wa only 24 then. I just hope when the truth comes out it doesn't hurt her more.
My son had to do things no one should ever have to ordered to do or to save your own skin. We lived in NY upstate at the time. She didnt break down until 6 months later

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

God bless. Since i woke up to the utter evil and Trump and his loyal people and generals literally taking down these bloodline satanic evil cabal and oh how its woven so deep i mean Daddy Bush tried to assassinate Reagan several timrs and his son all in 9/11 with this huge cover up over a new banking system that Trump has been able to get up and running and all so americans can live and not be taxed and not live paycheck to paycheck. They killed JFK bc he was trying to stop the private bank of the Federal Reserve,owned by the bloodline family Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Finally Trump got con

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

no offense Judy, but thats a bunch of psychotic conspiratorial horse shit

(1) Show this thread