Only people mentioned by @Q17_Patriot4Life in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Chad J Davis to his Publication

I've been learning CGI for the last year. This is absolutely true. I've seen videos that look like one thing but with the help of green screens are quite something else.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

thank you for posting this! ive never seen that shot before so now i get it. thx

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

My question is what happened to the passengers of this plane....were the death's faked or did a plane fly into the TC and then explosives were detonated upon impact...totally see what you are saying...illusions have been pulled on us for decades...the media is in on most of the horrible things we witness...It's sickening and disgusting...

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

I'm not able to play this video. Think it's this piece of shit tainted fruit tablet? 🍎

we've been lied to over and over again our whole life. 😡

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

to start a war, jesse ventura is right. how many dead, all the money stolen by the deepstate buried underneath the towers. these people need to be stopped.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

what explains finding the wheels from the plane on the ground after? is that cgi as well? what about the sound of the plane? is that cgi? i dont know the answers

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

difficult for me to watch
thats the building my daughter was in 20 years ago who survived that massacre
she has mild ptsd from that day still. It is triggered in some situations.

In 2010 my son served in afghanistan for a year and still has ptsd from that experience.

so..., my only 2 children gave a form of ptsd from all this shit that started.

That was and still is a difficult time to think of.
I am blessed snd grateful she survived. She watched people jumping, things no one should have to see

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

since i heard the truth would be coming out about who let 9/11 happen and what the covered up to let it happen and the kids going over to a fake war i started thinking about you folks reliving this shit all over again. ive been thinking of yall for 8 months now. im so sorry

(1) Show this thread

This vid definately has plenty of sauce.

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

THERE IT IS WE WERE LIED TOO BY THE GOVERNMENT AGAIN AND WE KNOW IT YET AGAIN

Very well done Chad. I knew from day one that they were full of it but as you have said - there are many that still believe the media's BS

In response PQRTUGUESE PATRIQT to his Publication

Thank you for this! great puece, and it makes you ask questions.

(1) Show this thread

For a short while the actual video showing no planes hitting the towers was circling. It was pulled and scrubbed almost immediately.

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

This is video footage that every person needs to see.

WOW! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

This is amazing - Thank you !!!!

wow

Patriot who honors Truth! Truth lives in the heart, not in the mind. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

The moment i heard about 911 i looked at my husband and said, "This is an inside job!" I never for one moment believed outside terrorists!

This angers me everytime I see it, I've tried showing folks this and I get told how disrespectful and insensitive I am to the people that lost their lives. Oh please something soon come out to wake the remaining.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫