Let Christmas go
Collapsing the matrix is more important than presents

Presents are nice but not spiritual in any way

They are part of the dependence on matrix subconscious programming

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The time we know as “Christmas” is - I have learned - is when satanists engage in some of their most evil rituals. By celebrating “Christmas” we have been unwitting participants. By all means, use the time to get together with loved ones, but were I you, I would not be celebrating at that time. As always, be thankful for God and pray for the salvation of all - but abandon what is really nothing more than a celbration of glut, materialism and greed. The scales fell from my eyes some
time ago!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

If I do give gifts I may give silver coins in hopes they will be worth a lot more in the not so distant future

That aside, it's the spirit of the season which is most important to me & trying to create things of beauty

As far as presents go, I've made a lot of gifts with my own hands

I think that goes a lot farther than getting deals on Black Friday lol - now there is some serious crassness & twisting the energies of the season

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Give thanks and honor to JESUS and GOD instead.