Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

This is not JFK..this is JFK Jr..there is a difference...both are still alive...November 2, 2021 Dallas, Texas if you want to see for yourself...

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It is funny that this meme said 6 months because I woke up 6 years ago and that is exactly how long it took me to deal with the pain. It still hurts but for 6 months I really felt like I was in hell.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Yeah he never said this. Stop making shit up

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Aaaaaaany day now. lol

I am gonna fkn further decimate the NWO if this is bs. IN their honor.

Specify painful. lol

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Been saying this for years. Still waiting. Either do it, or shut up.

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

fingers crossed

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Be Kind - Be Gentle - Be humble - Be Grateful

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

when Q said there will be pain it was going to go both ways..push and Shove, in and out, its Law. cha-cha-changes

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response memes matter to her Publication

The real Pain only comes to those trying to stay in the current pardigm which is passing away. Beyond that I see nothing but infinate possibilities.

(1) Show this thread

LETS GOOOOOO