ICYMI: Bill Clinton is currently in the ICU in California for a BLOOD INFECTION. Red October.🩸#pain

link: https://abc7.com/amp/bill-clinton-hospitalized-in-hospital-president/11127421/

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Please tell me he is actually in GITMO!

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Denni USA to his Publication

Probably not. Assisted Rommel Option is my guess. Within the next week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hillary next. Merry Christmas!
Just a guess. But I'll stick with that. I think there will be a couple more.

(1) Show this thread

Bye bitch! 👋☠️

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

What blood infection? Kuru is a blood infection... sorta... right?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Kelly Sewell to her Publication

Exactly what I was thinking

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kelly Sewell to her Publication

Yes and no; starts in the blood, but prions ( parasite worms) go into the brain and nerves leaving holes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

(2) Show this thread

When you have the truth on your back; You have the wind at your sails!! The Best Is Yet To Come - #KEEPUSAGREATDJT

Killery's reaction below..
Kuru disease , which is a neurological disease contracted through cannibalism of the dead during funeral rites. Read more on this r

So, how are the white hats gong to explain the analog vids of the confessions of all those who have been pushing dirt for a while. That is the part of the story that I am interested in seeing. Been waiting far to long to have real justice served.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

The fake news, after all, put this "news" out. I believe that explanation will be sufficient.

(1) Show this thread

Sounds like Jab sepsis