PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

ICYMI: Bill Clinton is currently in the ICU in California for a BLOOD INFECTION. Red October.🩸#pain

link: https://abc7.com/amp/bill-clinton-hospitalized-in-hospital-president/11127421/

So, how are the white hats gong to explain the analog vids of the confessions of all those who have been pushing dirt for a while. That is the part of the story that I am interested in seeing. Been waiting far to long to have real justice served.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

The fake news, after all, put this "news" out. I believe that explanation will be sufficient.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Well then, how are the white hats going to broadcast the truth about the fake news in a way that their viewers finally get that they are watching fake news, and parroting fake facts? The don't want to hear any other scenario.

(1) Show this thread